Terms Of Service
General Terms & Conditions
- Charges: In order for onboarding to occur, first month charges must be paid. Charges are outlined in your proposal at a monthly rate. Recurring payments are an option to be billed monthly, or at greater time increments, depending on customer preference. Customer is generally billed on the first of the month, excluding invoices for the first month of services, which are to be pro-rated according to their official onboarding date.
- Agreement Term, Cancellation and Refunds: Customers have agreed to pay the amount agreed upon on their customized proposal, at the beginning of each month that services are to be rendered. Services come only in monthly increments. Except for the 30 day Money back Guarantee for the 1st month of mangement fee, MarkAce will not issue refunds for services already rendered. A customer may cancel their service at any time, but agrees to provide MarkAce with at least 10 days’ advance notice before the end of the current month, in order to avoid future charges.
- No Liability: MarkAce, its suppliers, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, and assigns, shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages for loss of business profit, personal injuries, business interruptions, state licensing requirements, city ordinances, business information loss, or any other loss. The maximum liability shall be limited to the amount actually paid for the services provided.
- Cancellation of Services: If customer wishes to cancel their service, they must request to cancel service by sending an email or calling MarkAce with at least a 30 days’ advanced notice of the following month. However, to complete the cancellation process, customer must receive a cancellation acknowledgement in writing to prevent services from being performed past the cancelation month.
- Communication: The customer agrees to be supportive of their digital marketing campaign and agrees to be responsive to MarkAce requests in a reasonable period of time, and acknowledges if they are not, it may affect performance with no altering of service costs.
- Terms and Conditions: MarkAce may change its terms and conditions without prior notice, at its sole discretion. To document your terms and conditions for your service, we recommend that you print these terms and conditions and store them in a file or electronically.
- Governing Law and Venue: By purchasing MarkAce’s service you agree that your agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Rajasthan. You also agree and hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the State of Rajasthan, with respect to any such matters relating to your purchase of MarkAce’s services.